Literally just call and ask the company to send you some - worse case is that they will tell you no!!
1-800-443-7237 Free Gerber Baby Food Product Coupons
1-800-872-2229 Nature's Goodness Baby Food Free Product Coupons (press #2)
1-800-544-1847 Huggies Coupons
1-800-434-4246, Earth's Best
1-800-962-5357 Tylenol Product Coupons
- I specified that I was a new parent interested in trying their products and did they have any samples or coupons for their products. Many were happy to oblige and some mentioned "new parent" packs.
- For food, I mentioned that my infant was about to start solids and did they have any coupons or samples I could try.
- For formula I said that I was wanting to try some different brands to see if my infant would tolerate them better. I had much better luck calling formula numbers than going to their website. I tried Nestle several times online and got nowhere, but rcvd a formula sample by phone in less than a wk.
- For one company, they were not offering anything, but it happened that I had an issue with one of their products. I mentioned it and now they are sending me a replacement!
- Ask questions about the products - they may have to send you to a specialized department. That's how I got a special $3 Similac coupon.
- FYI - Some of the coupons have long exp dates!
- FYI - Some of the companies are only offering coupons by region - regions they are targeting campaigns to increase business in those regions. These are the ones that usually start out the call asking for your zip code first.