Wednesday, September 1, 2010

NEW Grocery Store Info: Save-a-lot


Yesterday we got an ad circular in the mail for Save-a-lot. This is the first I've heard of this grocery store so I thought I would check it out and let you know what it's all about. They accept cash, checks, credit/debit cards, Ohio Direction Cards, Food Stamps, WIC, AND Manufacturer coupons!! 
  • Enter your zip code HERE to see if they are in your area
  • They have a Dollar Deals area HERE
  • Check our your local ad circular HERE
  • Their list of printable coupons HERE
  • Tips for shopping on a budget at Save-a-lot HERE
  • Sign up for their Savers Club and get a $5 of $25 coupon!!
We will be taking a trip here very soon so I'll post an update, possibly with pictures, to let you know if it gets the I Heart Freebees seal of approval :) Let us know what your opinion is too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment