Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2 Year Subscription to Elle Magazine For Only $9!


Elle has an awesome deal going on right now for 24 issues for only $9!! That's 91% off the newsstand price! Elle is one of my favorite magazines featuring the latest info on trends, makeup, celebs and more! You will have instant access to current digital issues online and you can get back digital issues for only $.99 cents. There is some fine print about renewal:
     Automatic Renewal Service Offer: I understand that I will receive uninterrupted service and delivery of Elle, and that my subscription will be automatically renewed each year at the rate then in effect. I won't be bothered with any renewal notices in the mail; instead, I will receive a clearly marked annual reminder about 60 days before my credit card is charged or a bill is sent. I may cancel at any time during my subscription and receive a full refund on any unmailed copies by emailing Elle at elle@emailcustomerservice.com


Take advantage of this AWESOME deal HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment